The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/08/2004
SIMPLE KIND OF LIFE by No Doubt

I just wanted to drop a few observations on you that I've made over the past few days.

1) There are no assigned parking spaces in my apartment complex, but we all seem to park in the same general spot. The car that has been parking next to me recently added a Strong Bad static cling sticker to their car. I'm jealous!! ...and frankly a little surprised. I guess I never truly expect to see someone displaying something that I think is cool.

Although I did get a comment on my Penny Arcade shirt at a steak house buffet in Radcliffe Kentucky

2) What is it about someone who is spoken for that makes them suddenly more attractive to other people?

3) I was minding my own business, sitting in my apartment, when I hear the lady across the hall yell, "I gave him his grilled cheese!!" I don't know who's grilled cheese was in question, but for me to hear her exclaim this through two doors, a wall, and a distance of at least 25 feet... made me cringe just a little bit for the person she was speaking to. Now I will fully admit that I will eavesdrop on a conversation. If you are loud enough that you can be easily heard in a busy grocery store, then you obviously don't care who hears your business. Or if you are well within my personal space bubble (perhaps because of a crowded elevator, or movie theater, etc... then don't be surprised if I laugh at the joke you just told to your friend as well. How I can not help but hear you?!

4) I met the cause of why I almost gave my upstairs neighbor WD-40 for Christmas. He was quickly making an exit as I was leaving for work Monday morning. This was after we both tried taking a shower in our respective apartments. I was fighting for hot water... It would be super hot... then cold... then super hot again... then titty-rigormortis cold again!! It was painful!! As we were both getting into our cars he took off first only to have his girlfriend (my upstairs neighbor come running out onto the front porch with seemingly only a towel covering her naughty bits. What a horrible time that would've been if she'd let the door go shut and was locked out of the building in only a towel.

5) What is the atomic weight of Bolognium?
I posted this @ 4/08/2004 08:09:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.