The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/05/2004
MONDAY MADNESS

1. What makes your country special?
It's where I keep all my neat stuff. I could get all patriotic about this question, but the bottom line is when you think about the possibilities of being born somewhere else in the world, I consider myself to be VERY lucky to be where I am.

2. What makes your hometown special?
Even the overall 'makeup' of my hometown changes, it is still some place very familiar and 'homey' to me. No matter how crazy the world may seem or how hectic my life may be... I know that I can go there and everything will be grounded again.

3. What makes your neighbourhood special?
It's convenient for where I work. Nice neighborhood. Nothing to crazy.

4. And your loved ones - what is it about them???
They are special because I love them and they love me. My friends are my family. It would take too long to say why each of them is special, but each and everyone of them is special in their own way.


5. And finally you - what is it that is unique about you...???
No one else is me. Even tho I may like to march to the beat of my own drummer and yet still want that drummer to be in a band... I know that no one else is me.




UNCONCIOUS MUTTERINGS

Condemn:: Damn
Promiscuous:: Hoochie
Pro-life:: Pro-choice
Mona Lisa:: Smile
Crown:: of Thorns
Mumble:: -y Joe
Hack:: 'n' Slash
Diet:: Cola
Introduction:: Beginning
Latin America:: Central America
I posted this @ 4/05/2004 08:23:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.