The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
5/01/2007

'CAUSE IT'S A THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT

While I think it is pretty typical to do a weekend recap... I'm going to do a weekend recap. SURPRISE!!

A lot of this centered around the BF's BD.

Hot Fuzz!! Go see this movie!! Did you see Shaun of the Dead? Go see that movie!!

I wasn't expecting the turn the movie took at all. Having come off Shaun of the Dead I expected the quirky British humor and oddball characters. I won't spoil the movie, but I will say that surprised by the climax. I know police partners are close, but there were a couple moments where Mark and I both wondered why Nicholas (Simon Pegg) and Danny (Nick Frost) just didn't kiss and get it over with. The movie starts off kind of slow before the main plot really kicks in. Clocking in at a hair over two hours, once shit hits the fan it's all action from then on. Good times kids. Definitely a movie I will buy.

The birthday dinner was celebrated at Carraba's with one of the nicest, perky, quirky waitresses I've ever had. She was fun without being obnoxious. She was friendly in a very sincere way. Amy rocked! We love you, Amy!! And we told her so. It was amusing at first as she explained the specials to us. It was a steak, and lest you think that Italians aren't known for steaks, "...they are. My Dad is a butcher so I know about steaks." Later she told us about how she had been playing tennis earlier and her arms were tired. But her legs were more tired because she isn't very good at tennis. So there was a lot of chasing/fetching the ball. Which might sound like whining, but it was in a total fun conversational way. Our drinks were never empty. Hell, she even gave us the recipe for their dipping herbage.

If you're curious... Fresh garlic, granulated garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, rosemary, oregano, basil, crushed red pepper, and parsley. Then add fruity evoo.

Ok... Have you seen Flava Of Love: Charm School. Don Imus would love these girls. It's a train wreck.

A good time was had by all.

Labels: , , ,

I posted this @ 5/01/2007 11:31:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.