The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/11/2007

WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERL-.... BULLSHIT

I woke up this morning and looked outside to find what some weathermen call a wintry mix. Or what I call bullshit.

I understand it is still Spring and that there are times where the weather is going to be unpredictable. I understand that I live in Nebraska and the weather can change on a dime. Yet there is somewhat of an expectation that Spring is the time for the weather to improve. Not to do a complete 180 and go running back to Winter.

When the weather became warmer I put away my winter coats. I am stubborn enough that as this snow... excuse me... wintry mix began I wrestled with the need to actually pull out the winter coat. It's not like this coat is hiding deep within some cave. It's not guarded by the undead or anything.

But alas... I broke out the coat. Damn you weather!

This is why I like Summer. You know what to expect with the weather when you wake up.

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 4/11/2007 08:38:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.