The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/06/2007

THREE STRANGE DAYS

So remember when I told you that I had a photo used for a Jelly Belly advertisement? Well, here is the next stage of This Doesn't Happen Everyday.

I received and email from someone who referred to me by my screen name, which I rarely use on this site. He mentioned a couple trivial bits about me from my 100 Things page. Then goes on to ask if I would write about his clients candy if he sent me a free sample.

WTF? ...as the kids say.

I wasn't sure it was an actual serious email. While I enjoy writing this blog, I don't fancy myself a writer. From looking at his website I'm not exactly sure what kind of candy his client even has. I think they might be mints. But it looked more like a decorative tin company than a candy company.

So say it was serious... Say I did say that I would write about some guys candy... What if I didn't like the candy? Have you seen that episode of Friends where Monica is asked to create a dish with "Mocholate." To quote Phoebe, "This is what evil must taste like."

Considering I wasn't too keen on trying the wacky Chinese 'candy', who knows... how willing I might be to try the next mocholate.

If the same guy is reading this now... You now have an idea of what you might be in for. Bring it on!

Labels: , ,

I posted this @ 4/06/2007 08:31:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.