The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/02/2007

SO DON'T ASK ME NO MORE QUESTIONS AND I WON'T TELL YOU NO LIES

What are you gonna get Cute Teacher for his upcoming b-day? You will no fool me with your Jedi mind tricks. I will not tell you what you're getting for your birthday. You'll just have to wait and see. :P

Have you ever considered making a career out of giving out dating advice? I have thought about it as a career. When I switch to "hotline mode", as it's been called, I tend to tell people what do to less than I would if I wasn't in hotline mode. The reason being... when it's a friend I am more honest with what I think. But in my mind when I'm doing it with a more professional purpose I tend to try and guide them to their own answers.

Tho, both Mike and I and Jay's friend Lisa and I have joked that we should have a radio call in advice show. I'd do it. I'm Fraiser enough. Plus I have a face for radio.

Kathie Lee or Kelly Ripa? Kelly!! They are both bat-shit crazy, but I think Kelly is less so.

Which question should I ask you here and not in our chats? A little explination behind this question. Ramperto is my friend from Italy. I live vicariously through him and his exotic land or wine and food. He is an amazing photographer and one of these days he'll make it to the Midwest. Tho I can't imagine why, when you live in a place as beautiful as Italy.

What career would you feel passionately about pursuing? Something in counseling? Research? I would stick to something in the counseling field. I have ideas of doing other things. I think about culinary school, but between my lack of wanting to eat some foods and my allergies... probably not a good combination. I toyed with the EMT idea once upon a time, but reality of that is that I'm too old to start into a career where the starting salary wouldn't do much to help me at this point. Unless I wanted to work 80 hours a week. Research isn't my bread and butter. It pays the bills for now, but I find it a bit dry. I'm more of a hands on person. I would love to work in an ER setting of some kind. The variety of patients. Always something new going on. Like the Hotline, but in person. I'm down with that.

Labels: , ,

I posted this @ 4/02/2007 08:49:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.