The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
3/19/2007

YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

I consider my friends to be members of my family... extended family if you will. I am fiercely loyal and would do anything for them to make sure that they are ok. If that means helping them out, if I am able to I certainly will. The downside to it is when something is on my mind. Call it an opinion, a viewpoint, a strong feeling, a suggestion, unsolicited advice... whatever. Sometimes it is almost impossible for me to hold my tongue. I'm always thinking. I'm always running 800 scenarios in my head of how things might play out. How they could be only if...

When I feel strongly about something I have a hard time holding my tongue. So, in the case of a friend you care about. A family member... Do you hold your tongue? Or tell them how you feel? What if it meant losing their friendship?

In the end, I feel that my voice has been heard... and I value a friendship more than I value my biased viewpoint. Putting aside the bias, I just hope the truth in what I feel can be seen.

Labels: , ,

I posted this @ 3/19/2007 12:55:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.