The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
3/19/2007

JUST A HAPPY PUPPET DANCING ON A STRING

So I bought the chair this weekend. The Cute Teacher and I went to see Dead Silence.

I know... I know... "But Cris, you hate ventriloquist dummies." I bought the chairs! Alright?!

I couldn't watch at least 25% of it. Luckily there was a person in front of us who paid good Friday night theater prices to have a comfy seat to text message from for 90 minutes. So I had other things to look at.

I think the overall movie itself can be summed up best by borrowing a line used by a gentleman in front of us as we were leaving. "That movie was so bad it killed my high."

I had it figured out pretty early on who did it, using my Law & Order logic. If you are a fan of any of the L&O shows, this will work 90% of the time. The big name guest star is the one who did it. Now I'm not giving away the ending to the movie by saying that because in this movie you have to 'names' to choose from. Is it Amber Valetta (model slash actress) or Donnie Wahlberg (former NKOTB slash actor)? I tried to figure out why he'd go from an Academy nominated role to this pile of drek. It wasn't until about a third of the way in that I figured out my mistake.

The movie made no sense at all. It started out pretty good. A good scare to get yo in the mood of what was to come. By the end they were just tossing new plot twists and scares in to try and mask any actual logic.

Seriously... Clowns? Ok, now you're just playing to people fears. Poorly at that.

Did I jump? Oh hell yeah. Was I scared? Yes.

CT called it immersion therapy. Just for that, he owes me a foreign language film.

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 3/19/2007 11:26:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.