The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/02/2007

SAY MY NAME

It is worth mentioning that the Cute Teacher did not nickname himself. Which is a good thing because you really can't give youself a nickname. I'm looking at you Sting! When I blog I am torn between using a persons real name and a name they might choose to go by online. Maybe it is for anonymity. Maybe it is a gaming name. Maybe it really is their nickname. I have always felt that it was more respectful to use their real name when writing about them. It wasn't until many many posts ago that it was brought to my attention that everyone might not see it that way.

So I took a cautious middle of the road stance. If they blog, use their blogging handle until I know otherwise that it is ok to do so. It was never done maliciously. Mainly just meant as a show of friendliness.

But I'm getting off track. The Cute Teacher, or CT as I have sometimes referred to him, did not ask that I call him that nor does he call himself that. That was my doing. Jen even upgraded him to Hot Teacher at one point in time. I would obviously agree. Hot Teacher... CT... Cute Teacher... etc... they are all the same person.

Does that clear up any confusion?

Labels:

I posted this @ 4/02/2007 08:35:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.