The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/23/2007

ALL MY LITTLE PLANS AND SCHEMES, LOST LIKE SOME FORGOTTEN DREAMS

"...seems that all I really was doing was waiting for you."

I've had something on my mind lately. Maybe it's a rant. Maybe it's a bit of personal introspection. Either way... It's not meant as anything personal to anyone. It's just me speculating 'out loud' and opening the topic for discussion and debate.

When backed into a corner what do you do? Do you curl up... lash out... push forward hoping to gain some ground? How do you react? Perhaps "into a corner" makes us think too much of a conflict. Have you been in a situation where you had nothing to lose so why not put it all out there and hope for the best. I know that I've done that before. Sometimes too little, too late. But still... At least I can go down knowing that I did what I could. I gave it my all. No regrets.

It's a humbling experience. You are already feeling low. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it's worth the risk of putting yourself out there any more than you already have. But it's all about the risk. It's win-win if it works out. Some people are more willing than others to put themselves out there and take the risk.

This is a poor analogy, but it reminds me of some of the monsters in WoW. As their energy is being depleted, in a last ditch effort they strike out with one last powerful blow. They give it their all, and why not? It's about the fight you have in you. Are you a passionate person? Can you muster something within yourself to make a comeback?

Some people wear their feelings on their sleeve for all to see. I'm one of those people. Yet I'm a thinker too. I know that when I've been in such a position in the past that I put up a fight for something or someone I care about. Yet even in less drastic times, people who know me know that when I have something on my mind I'll end up saying it. Sometimes you gotta be both a lover and a fighter.

To those who fight... I hope it works out for you!

Labels:

I posted this @ 12/23/2007 04:47:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.