The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/17/2007

I'M IN A HURRY TO GET THINGS DONE

Be warned! This is not a food friendly post. You've been warned.

I fully admit that of all the rooms in my apartment, I hate cleaning the bathroom the most. I clean it when it needs it, but overall... it'll be the last room that gest cleaned. So I'm not really one to complain about how 'kept' a bathroom is. Yet in some bathrooms I will bitch. Why? Because in public bathrooms there are certain things that are just... bizarre. For example... would you wipe boogers on the stall wall? Because sure... Nose picking in the bathroom I'm not one to balk at. But wiping them on the wall? (Hee... I said "butt wiping".)

Speaking of butt wiping. What possesses a person to crap on the toilet seat? Like towards the front of the u-shaped seat. Think about the logistics for a second. What type of manuver is someone pulling that poo gets smeared towards the front. And this is in addition to several other 'leavings...'

Am I a prude about this? Gosh no. Like I said, my bathroom isn't the cleanest. When only guys uses a bathroom, hair ends up in places. Clogs happen. Midnight pee-breaks result in missage. Fine. What I find amusing is that even with a cleaning crew this stuff remains. Even if I was cleaning the public bathrooms myself, I'd question what makes someone want to revert to childhood days and do these things.

Labels:

I posted this @ 12/17/2007 06:01:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.