The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/06/2007

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE

Christmas LightsI enjoy decorating for the holidays. Having the apartment lit with warm Christmas lights is like having a few hundred candles going. I should take more care when I am putting them away. I do my best to wind them into a neat coil, but something about having them sit... motionless... for months... apparently gets them all tangled up?

I'm pretty particular when it comes to Christmas lights. They should be all the same style. All white. All blinking. All chasers. All multi-colored. All large bulb. Whatever... as long as they are consistent. You can be over the top. You can be uber-cheesy or campy. That's fine too. But if you're going to do that go all out.



Let There Be Lights!Let There Be Lights!


Happy Little TreeMy tree is pint-sized. Living in an apartment, it's hard for me to justify making space for a large tree that the majority of the time only I'm seeing. Mark is a tree-trimming aficionado. If we were living together I'm sure there would be some changes to the type of tree we had. But for now, my little table-top tree works just fine.

Overall I like my apartment decorated. If I didn't think it would be odd I'd keep the lights up all year around. I hope everyone has a very happy holiday.

Ho Ho Ho...

Labels:

I posted this @ 12/06/2007 03:51:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.