The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/26/2007

NO ONE KNOWS

The internet is a peculiar place. You can learn a lot about someone and never have met them. I've been reading Pamie's blog for a few years now. She has a great sense of humor. She is a writer, living in L.A. She's worked on TV shows such as Mind of Mencia, Hot Properties, and most recently Samantha Who. She's written a couple books. All that stuff you could easily find out from IMDb. But she also is from Texas. Her father is deceased. She has one sister. She has video footage of something called the "muppet blowjob" that she took at a friend's wedding.

This is the fascinating part about the internet. Some people blog and put their life out there for others to read. And when they do read, you hopefully learn a little bit about them. Even if all you've learned is that they like to watch YouTube and fill out memes.

There are a handful of blogs that I read that I enjoy because not only are they funny or touching or enlightening. They also are sincere. They are telling a story; basically writing their autobiography to one day be published.

If was to meet some of these people that I read about, I wonder if I would feel that I know them in the same way. Using Pamie.com as a reference again... is she just as witty in person?

Which got me thinking. I wonder how different I am perceived online as to in person. Now obviously, those of you who know me in real life have an advantage or perhaps even a unique perspective. Even then, I wonder how close does my blog walk along the line of aloof internet blogger vs. personal exploration.

So I thought I'd put together a little quiz. It's mainly asking questions about things that I've talked about or are a little deeper than just superficial "What's my favorite color" type things. How well do you think you know me based on what you read? How much do I share about myself. Put your score in the comments if you'd like.

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 11/26/2007 01:57:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.