The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/04/2007

EYE OF THE TIGER

Sometimes I do stupid things...

Today had a couple shining moment where I had a case of the dumb.

Packing my lunch, at the butt crack of dawn.... Earlier, the anus of dawn... Anyway, as I'm packing my lunch and putting a handful of BBQ chips in a baggie, I rubbed my eye. AAARRRGH!!! Nothing like trying to drive to work and flush out the burning sensation of mesquite from your cornea.

The other one isn't so much stupid as it is oblivious. I've had my Jeep for over a year and a half. Today was the first day that I noticed it had Daytime Running Lamps. I've never used them, tho I've wondered if my Jeep even had them. They were found on accident as I was trying to turn on my dome lights.

Nothing like being observant. Good thing my job doesn't require me to be quick and S-M-R-T. Oh wait...
I posted this @ 12/04/2007 05:08:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.