The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/18/2007

YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME A QUESTION

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A little bit of trash and an umbrella.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Just over two years ago. I was on darvocet and it did not agree with me. I threw up and felt even higher than before.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Twatflaps (Thanks babe)

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Mark, an two coworkers.

5. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
I was working.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing WoW

7. Where were you born?
Nebraska

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Not to my recollection.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Love you. Bye.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

12. What are you wearing right now?
Lounge pants and wife beater. I'm classy like that.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Lemon wafer cookie

14. Have you bought any new clothes this week?
I wish.

15. Where were you last?
At work.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Uh... Wow... I can't think of one right off the top of my head.

17. Who won?
No clue.

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
I don't use MySpace.

19. Ever go camping?
A long time ago.

20. Where do you live?
'Nerbraskie'

21. What song are you listening to?
Kate - Ben Folds Five

22. Do you have a tan?
LOL God no... I so white it hurts.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If it necessitates a straw, yes.

25. What did your last text message say?
"I've never had that happen, but I usually fill up at 3:00 AM."

26. Who's your best friend?
Mike.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting my hairs cut. Last minute Christmas shopping. Sleeping. Not in that order.

28. Where is your mom right now?
Soldotna Alaska. I guess... no idea really.

29. Look to your right, what do you see?
Two electronic pianos keyboards

30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear a watch.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Sydney Opera House and that big bridge by it.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yup

33. What is your birthstone?
Sapphire

34. Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through?
Drive-thru

35. What is your favorite number?
8

36. Do you have a dog?
Not a real one.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Brenda

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Wil Wheton.

39. Any plans today?
It's evening... So... sleep?

40. How many states have you lived in?
One

41. Ever go to college?
Yes

42. Where are you right now?
In the living room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Distances.

44. Last song listened to?
Uh... Mickey Avalon - Jane Fonda

45. Are you in love with someone right now?
Absolutely

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Oh god yes...

47. Favorite pair of shoes?
my green keens

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes.

49. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know.

51. Do you love anyone?
Didn't I already answer this? This questionnaire would be shorter if it wasn't for the repetition.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

53. Do you eat healthy?
No.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Talk to busy busy doctors.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Not that I can think of.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Not daily...

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
34

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Who said I have scars? I have a scar on my butt.

61. What do you want for Christmas?
Peas on Earf. ...and My boyf by my side!

Labels:

I posted this @ 12/18/2007 06:23:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.