The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
8/21/2006

I'M NOT COMPLETELY INSANE, I'M MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BIT CRAZY

This weekend was rather low key for me. Which is both good and bad.

Here's a little insight into my personality. Is it possible to have the opposite of Seasonal Affective Disorder? You know how some people are depressed all the time living where it is gray and rarely sunny. Some people find winters to be unbearable because of the lack of color. I'm just the opposite in a way.

I love summer, but this is the time of year where I seem to always be in a funk. This is that time of year. It stretches between the Fourth Of July and my birthday in September. Save for a friends birthday in August, there never really is much going on. But here is the weird thing. Since the 4th, things have not been slow. Things have been actually quite busy. Between moving and traveling I've been pretty active. Which is good for me. Yet occasionally my weeknds seem to find me in an odd mood. Anxious in a way, like I have the energy to do something, but there is either 1) nothing to do, 2) nothing I can afford to do, or 3) nothing I feel like doing.

There is a weird lethargic mood that tries to blanket me this time of year. When I was fencing, the club would hold off practicing during this time. When I worked overnight it was easy to sleep in and do nothing with me day.

I wouldn't diagnose myself with depression, because I can snap myself out of this funk. Yet, the funk remains. I'm not the type that has to be entertained. I can easily veg out. Though, I prefer to have something to do. Yet now that I'm unpacked, things are put away, pictures are hung, clothes are sorted, I find myself with a bit of short-term amnesia. What did I do with my weekends before I moved? I wasn't gone all the time. Yet I wasn't at home in front of the TV or computer either.

Maybe all of this doesn't make any sense to anyone. Maybe it makes me sound slightly touched in the head. I hope neither are true.
I posted this @ 8/21/2006 09:15:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.