The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/10/2006

TIME GOES BY... SO SLOWLY

It's time for another rambling post. RBace yoruself. The turns can be sharp and hazardous.


Ok... they've only been pimping the Winter Olympic Games for at least a month if not more and I just realized that Torino and Turin (as in The Shroud of...) are the same place. So much for considering myself a geography buff.


I like watching the Teen Tournament on Jeopardy because I get a higer percentage of the questions right. So what if being smarter than a bunch of 16 year old nerds doesn't count for jack squat. At least I can drive.


The Grammy awards started off the show by mashing two of my favorite songs (at the moment). The Gorillaz' Feel Good Inc. with Madonna's Hung Up combined to make pretty damn good opening act.


As much as I hate to admit it... Project Runway is kind of a good show. The fashion designers all sewing their little hearts out to win design contract is pretty interesting to see.


I am discovering that I am The Cooler for this years Survivor contestants. Two weeks into it, and the two people that I've picked as my favorites have both gone down in flames. Maybe I should start rooting for some of the more annoying contestants. I'm sorry Tina and Melinda. You seemed like good people. That's why I was rooting for you. You just got stuck with stupid people who'd rather focus their chi on creating positive energy than building a shelter.


I've got a couple of things to write about coming down the pipe. Look for them in the next few days.
I posted this @ 2/10/2006 12:32:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.