The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
1/16/2006

PUT THE BOOGIE IN YOUR BUTT

...which has nothing to do with this entry, but is sure to draw enough fodder for a future type of entry like this.

I've had several intriguing search results that I wanted to share with y'all.

-I frequently get people who find my site searching for a pronounciation of Mengele as in Doctor. I know that by even posting this, it just perpetuates the cycle, but still. For the last time! It's "MEHN-geh-luh." You're welcome.

-Another hot search is for a picture of Kelly Ripa's belly button and nipples. Don't you crazy kids get enough of that on show Hope & Faith?

-I wish I coud help with this one. Several people have been looking for a quote from Family Guy where Meg Griffin makes up a story about her boyfriend. Dan... Mitchell... -stork, the chairman of the soccer ball club. I think it is a hilarious scene and would love to find audio of that. So if you find it. Let me know!

-Now that Chad Lowe and his albatross of a wife Hilary Swank are getting a divorce he apparently is fair game again. I thought at one time he could play me in a TV Movie of the Week about my life. But without Hilary's Oscar winning income... Chad's going to need a real job. That hasn't stopped people from looking for photos of Chad Lowe shirtless. This I can help you out with.




Yeah... He's that exciting!

EDIT: This last one was because of the search for "Is it proper to blow your nose at the dinner table"

-Finally... Some advice from your Uncle Cris. If you need to blow your nose at the dinner table, in some situation you may have no choice and it is understandable. If you are able to excuse yourself from the table to blow your nose then, by all means, do it! If you can't leave feel free to use the expensive linen table cloth that your Mother-in-Law bought for your birthday because she though it would help keep the dust off her antique table she gave "her son" as a wedding present. Since she knows how much you obviously hate to dust seeing the condition in which you let your house get. At least be courteous enough to turn your head away so those other who are dining do not need to see you doing so. Your Mother-in-Law would thank you...
I posted this @ 1/16/2006 01:11:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.