The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
9/06/2007

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY

I renewed my driver's license the other day. The Nebraska DMV gave me a nice present. They helped me lose 20 pounds. Just in time for my birthday
*cough* which is on Saturday *cough*
. Even though I filled out the form with my updated poundage, I didn't notice it was incorrect until after I got my license. Oh well...

I also managed to avoid having to wear glasses to take the vision test. Now before you say... "But Cris, if you need to wear glasses to drive, you should! I drive too. I don't want you to hit my car." I wear glasses when I drive. But I don't want my license to state that I have to wear glasses. I can see. Cars and lights and signs aren't an issue. And if I'm in a city that I'm not familiar with and I need to see the name printed on tiny street signs... then yes... I'm wearing my glasses. Again, if I can't get out of having my license reflect this... the happier I am.

Also... Maybe it's just Nebraska, but why wouldn't they want to have it so you could pay with a debit card?

Lastly, anyone who has issues with DMVs should just go early in the morning and in the month. Don't put it off til the last minute. That's when people get cranky DMV workers would rather eat your soul than assist you. The lady who assisted me was very friendly for a state working drone.
I posted this @ 9/06/2007 08:34:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.