The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
1/24/2007

I AM SLOWLY GOING CRAZY 1 2 3 4 5 6 SWITCH

An employment opportunity has presented itself on the horizon. With my current job slowly, but surely coming to a end I need to find other employment. The idea of finding another job is not something I'm looking forward to for a couple of reasons.

1) My current job is about as cushy as it gets.
2) The pay and benefits are good considering what I actually do.
3) This has been a great learning experience and a great job to add to a resume.

The job that I am applying for is with an organization that I have applied for a couple of other jobs. I would like to work for them because of their involvement in helping the community. They offer several services that I believe my crisis counseling background would be well suited for.

The possible downside? I've heard from a reliable source that they are looking for someone outgoing. Now... I can talk about whatever on this blog. Most of you who read are faceless names. Those of you who I do know and who know me... Well... let's put it this way. I don't know that outgoing is typically a word used to describe me. I can be outgoing once I know a person and feel comfortable. But to be outgoing just out of the gates is not something I'm accustomed to doing.

I don't have the job yet. And obviously pay and benefits are something I will take into consideration. Yet, I'm worried about whether or not this 'outgoing' aspect of the job is something I can do.

My confidence is only recently starting to get back to a place where I feel capable with just about any situation.

I would say wish me luck, but it's not the interview that I'm nervous about. It's possibly getting the job and not being to actually do it.

Labels: , ,

I posted this @ 1/24/2007 07:34:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.