The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/24/2006

WHA-cho WHA-cho WHA-cho WANT?

Ok I know I said I'd post the second part of this crazy movie/tv/novel idea that I had. It was all saved as a draft. Or so I thought... I got ready to post it and it was gone so... Yeah. Sorry about that. Once I write it up again I'll post it.

So instead I am offering up two posts for the price of one. It's like you buy one and get one free... Except without the buying part. Unless you want to give me money for something. I'm down with that too!

This may be a little too much information for some of you. So you've been warned. If you don't want to know about crazy bathroom habits. Just skip on ahead a couple paragraphs.

There is a very nice young woman who is the custodian in our department. I can only imagine that she cleans more departments than just our little section of work. Which means she probably cleans a lot more bathrooms than the two I see her clean around the same time every morning as I'm coming in to work.

I know she works hard, because you can only imagine the state of some bathrooms in a hospital where people are always sick. I mean, it's a hospital. So things are sanitary, but it's also a hospital so things have to be re-sanitized a lot.

My stomach hadn't been feeling well the other day and I was brave to venture to far away from any restroom. I had barely got to work when I knew that I was going to need to make a pit stop. I rushed into the building threw my things down in my office and made my retreat to the restroom. I noticed the custodian was cleaning a nearby bathroom and actually felt a little guilty. Once I closed the door I noticed that everything had been recently cleaned and that what I was about to do was going to change that.

I washed my hands and walked out and she was standing nearby. I'm sure she was giving me the evil-eye. Since then I've been practically avoiding her. If I'm on my way to the bathroom and I see her I walk past the restroom and double back when she's gone.

I don't plan on doing this forever. I'm sure she'll forget eventually. Hopefully... Maybe I can find out when her birthday is and send her a nice card.



I've been getting a lot of weird searches leading to my webpage. Typically they are in regards to several things that I have listed on the sidebar menu. Anything about Kelly Ripa from the jeans she wears to pictures of her belly button will get people stopping by to see if I have the goods.

The latest crop of searches seems to be a bit more varied and some of them definitely unusual.

"depressing song about a soggy dictionary" What? I mean... maybe they were looking for a song and I can see being led here, but about what?

"the movie of the elektra typhoid were kiss abby and she kiss of death to baby" You might try narrowing your search to hot girl-on-girl action. If nothing else, I hope you find something to satisfy you in the meantine.

"daniel powter playing in austin tx tonight" That's great! I love the song "Bad Day". Though, I'm no where near Austin. Thanks for letting me know though.

"americon idol twins" And this is the where you looked? By the way... Running that same search to see if my blog does actually show up proved to be rather NSFW. Wow! Who knew?
I posted this @ 2/24/2006 09:17:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.