The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/22/2006

ALL AROUND THE WORLD

When the Internet really took off I would've never imagined it could and would bloom into something like it has. Blogs are everywhere and cover everything. If there is a topic you are interested in there is probably a blog out there for you to read about it. If there isn't, it is simpler than ever to start one of your own.

Ten years ago I didn't know anyone who blogged. Five years ago I might have heard of it, but it was online journaling. Writers who wrote regular pieces and published them on their websites. Now, you can barely surf anywhere on the web without running across someone's blog. From Poughkeepsie to Phnom Phen, everyone has a blog. Anyone with an opinion can have a blog.

Had the Internet been around a long time ago do you think people like Sigmund Freud, Martin Luther King Jr., Shakespeare would have blogged?

The Queen wants another play written by Spring. "A comedy perhaps," she says. Well, I'll give her a comedy to remember!

BTW, I did an online quiz that said my Hitman Name is "Sneaky Fingers McGee." What good fun!


If that was the case... What deceased famous persons blog would you have added to your blog roll?
I posted this @ 2/22/2006 11:42:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.