The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/21/2005

DRESS YOU UP IN MY LOVE

...which really has nothing to do with my love or anyone else, but more about the dressing part.

ANYWAY!

I'm pretty sure I've got one leg shorter than the other. Either that or I'm shrinking and not symmetrically.

You see, I recently bought not work pants. I went up a pant size which was alarming enough, but I can live with that. But where I typically wear 32 length jeans and slacks I fit into a 30. A 30?! Now I understand that different companies could make the same type of clothing and it would be different sizes, just because it is different productions, but still... Is there no standard? Maybe it was mislabeled. Sure there are a lot of easy possible explanations, but none so alarming as the possibility that... I'm. Shrinking.

Asymmertrically, even! I've noticed for a while now that my right foot would scuff the floor more often than my left. My gait is off. Well now in these now 30 length slacks the cuff is dragging the floor on my left leg where it doesn't on my presumably longer right leg.

I knew that as a person got older they fell apart. I just didn't realize it would happen in such a manner.
I posted this @ 11/21/2005 11:01:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.