The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/10/2005

ALL I WANT IS YOU - U2

DB had this posted then Flower followed suit. This is the first I'd heard of it, but it's rather amusing to see the results.


CRIS NEEDS HELP! Don't we all?

Cris needs music. Very much so! I'm jonesing 24/7 for a good song.

Cris needs to be by himself as well. More than I thought I'd ever admit.

Cris needs to find its own niche. I'm a He!

Van thinks that Cris needs help. Are we taking a poll? I'd be afraid to get the results of that one.

Cris needs immediate surgery, or he risks losing the use of his hand. But I like that hand! That hand and I have been through some hard times together.
You know I had to go there...


Cris needs to do stack backtraces. I don't even know what that is, but if you show me...

Cris Needs You. Obligatory Uncle Same reference.

Cris needs to take important calls while he is cooking!! Hands-free headsets rule!

Cris needs to teach kids what they can. Can what?



My Wants...

Cris wants to marry her. Um... No.

Cris wants to know how this happened and Hank is surprised that Jen has not told. Okay guys! Hank... Jen... You've got some fessing up to do.

Cris wants more sponges. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??!!
Oh sorry... That's Spongebob Squarepants.


Cris wants to do 5 things. Things? I guess I set my goals low.

Cris wants to write. It was a dark and stormy night.

Cris wants to make an impact at various levels. Level 1? Check. Level 2. Check. Level 3. Check. Level 42. Check.

Cris wants Eric and Eric alone. Is he good looking? Does he look like Sean Astin?

Cris wants to come forward about his identity. I'm actually the Lindberg baby, and it feels great to finally admit it.

Cris wants to wait until he's feeling better and in one piece. I miss my hand already...

Cris wants to determine if it is bacterial or viral. It's just a rash, baby. It's nothing! Really! Don't worry.
I posted this @ 11/10/2005 02:50:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.