The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/09/2005

I'M FEELING YOU - Michelle Branch

I'm alive folks. I've not posted in what seems to me like a long time. Though, it's only been... a week. For some reason it seems like it's been so much longer.

There is and isn't a whole lot going on. I'm in a weird mood lately. I feel like I want to say something, but not sure what. I feel like I want to do something, but not really sure what to do. Like I've just walked into a party where I only know a couple people. Do I walk over to them? They are talking to someone else. Do I get a beverage? I'm not really thirsty. Yet, I'm still standing in the doorway and now people are starting too look at me because I'm letting in the chilly night air.

Sorry.


My Grandparents are ok, but they've been better. My Grandfather is getting another stent put in via heart cath tomorrow. His heart was enlarged and was slowing down. He was in the hospital and as checked out. They let him go home so he must not have been too bad.

My Grandmother has hurt herself somehow. She didn't fall, but slipped on a mushy piece of fruit underneath one of their fruit trees. She think she might have pulled a muscle. The doctors think it might be a slipped disc. She gets and MRI Friday. She's claustrophoic. It'll be an open MRI. She's been using a dining chair on wheels to get around, which is sad, but funny at the same time. Trust me. The idea of my Grandmother scooting from counter to counter as she makes a sandwich for lunch is something that is ok to laugh at. She does. So that makes me feel better, because at least she's in good spirits about it.


I'm still not over Daylight Saving Time. It is too dark too damn early. I'm barely home from work and the sun is going down. Another reason I don't care for fall. I miss summer already. It'll be seven o'clock and I'm ready for bed. Am I switching to hibernation mode already?


I miss music. I still listen to all type of music and come across great songs all the time. Yet, my car stereo rarely plays any local stations because they suck. They really do. We used to have a couple good alternative and adult alternative stations. They've both gone by the way-side in lieu of odd mixes of 60s, 70s, and the occasional 90s song. It's ok, but meh... No new stuff.


I'm addicted to Soul Calibur III. (Sorry Mike.) There are tons of unlockable characters and items that you can use to creat your own characters. My OCD kicks in and I must unlock everything possible! I suppose that is the sign of a good game. Or... a serious mental illness.


So, all in all. I'm still alive. Still doing ok. If I get my shit together and can put together a decent blog post that isn't so rambling, you'll be the first to know. Well, second really... I'll be the first.
I posted this @ 11/09/2005 05:53:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.