The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/18/2005

HUNG UP

In the grand tradition of this blog I bring you the latest ramblings from my mind.


I am in love with the latest single from Madonna and I eagerly await more from the album. The video has a very 70s feel to it Which, as a look I'm not too keen on, but the sound I love. I've been listening to it non-stop any chance I get. Which helps to get every little word of it stuck in my head. Even as I type this... "Time goes by... so slowly." Over and over. I love it!


I think my arms are longer. My arms seem longer than they were during the summer. Though, it might be because I'm wearing longer sleeved shirts now that it's colder. And I need new shirts...


An update on my Grandfather. He spiked a 102 degree fever on Wednesday and was having problems breathing. My Grandmother and Father didn't even make it to Nebraska City before getting a call from the nurse. They went back to the hospital. He was doing better on Thursday and now seems to be having some kidney problems today. I appreciate any thoughts, prayers, and positive mojo sent his way.


Top 5 TV Shows of this week:

1) Lost - Even though it was a backstory of the tail section survivors and not a whole lot of new information. Yet, any new Lost is a good Lost.
2) Grey's Anatomy - Great show in general. I love Dr. Bailey!
3) Alias - It's been intersting seeing Jennifer Garner's pregnancy actually written in to the show and how they use it in fighting the evils of the world.
4) Survivor - I'm a reality show nut. Tho this season hasn't been as drama filled. I'm rooting for Rafe. Not because he's gay, but because he is actually playing smart and a lot more physical than he originally let on.
5) Family Guy - Best line? Meg: "It's where I make out with my boyfriend... Dan... Mitchell...-stork. He's the chairman of the soccer... ball team?"


Mike and I were talking about this. Andrew Stimpson was diagnosed HIV+ in 2002, but was found clear of the virus in 2003. He recieved no treatment for his condition. Obviously there is a huge push to research how this was seemingly possible, yet he will not consent to have tests run.

There is no ethical way to force his cooperation, yet... If what has happened is actually true, it would be a huge break in a possible cure. I'm skeptical to believe that he either actually had HIV to begin with or that there is something else going on. Because... why not consent?


That is all for now.
I posted this @ 11/18/2005 11:05:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.