The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/22/2005

DREAM ON

I've had several dreams that I mean to make an entry about.

Dream #1

I was part of a elite spy team with Jenifer Garner (Alias' Sydney Bristow) as my partner. We were on our way to rescue a young woman who had been taken by Russian or some non-descript European bad guys.

Even now, I can still easily recall the look and feel of the building she was kept in. It was a warehouse type building that looked to be a distributor of plants and flowers and exotic foliage. I can remember the cool stone pavers and planters. I can remember tasting the moisture in the air.

As Sydney and I made our way through the building in search of the young woman, we were running low to the ground, hiding behind stone planters along the way. We overheard her captors talking to someone. Her mother! The young woman's mother was somehow involved in her own daughters abduction. We also noted one of the guys carrying a crossbow. Why? I don't know. You'd think a gun would be preferable.

We were spotted, eventually and began running faster. Dodging bullets and crossbow bolts as we made our way to a large set of open stairs leading to a attic loft-type area of the warehouse. We found the young lady bound, blindfolded, and gagged, just in time for her mother to dramatically also appear in the doorway. Sydney drew her gun, but the mother pleaded not to shoot. She ran over and helped us untie her daughter. An odd, but seemingly happy reunion.

It was about that time when the guy with the crossbow appeared in the doorway, took aim, and shot. It was unclear if his target was mom or daughter, but he hit mom square in the chest. She started to fall back towards a window, when the daughter tried to grab her and keep her from falling. It didn't work. They both fell out the window into a conveniently placed set of empty boxes below. Daughter appeared to be moving, but was obviously hurt. Sydney took out the Bower with one clean shot. We rushed past him and outside to wear the daughter was trying to climb out of the pile of boxes.

Once downstairs we noticed a delivery truck parked across the lot with it's trailer open. He was obscured by shadows, but you could make out his form and the glint from a camera lens. About the tie we noticed, about a dozen more camera-carrying photogs stepped forward, took aim, snapped a couple pictures. Struck a different pose, aimed, and took a few more pictures. The truck trailer door quickly closed, and sped off into the night. The young woman said that it was the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) and know that they know who we were we were marked for death.


Dream #2

I was in Nebraska City. It's a Casey's gas station now, but it used to be a Goodrich Dairy Ice Cream shop. There were ten of us who were getting together to play football. I don't know who any of these guys were. Yet, we all were looking for Daly to show up. I don't know a Daly, but whoever he was... his Dad was now Mayor of Nebraska City. Jokes were being made that now that he's a mayor's kid he's too good to play football with us.


Dream #3

In reality, I like the length of my hair right now. Well, actually the length it was last Thursday. It was a good hair day. ANYWAY... I'd gone to get my hair cut and the lady was trying to trim up my hair. I have a cowlick or some odd clump of hair that decides it like to grow differently. I've been asked before by whoever cuts my hair if I'd just recently woke up, but that's another story. So in order to take care of this unruly section of hair she decides to cut it short. WAY short. Much shorter than the rest of my hair. She fusses with it a bit trying to get it to look nice, but to no avail. I've got a decent haircut going with a two strip of hair that is now shaved really short.



And that's it for my dreams... They make no sense, but then have you read the rest of this blog? What does?
I posted this @ 11/22/2005 07:43:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.