The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
1/22/2005
THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD - Sheryl Crow

Ok... I have to keep in mind that some of these searches pulled up my page because they were just looking for those words on the page. Not because of the exact phrase itself. Some of them are humorous references from shows I know I've commented on. Such as "the atomic weight of bolognium" or "These Are Days" which is a favorite song of mine and thus used to title posts every now and then.

Yet, some of these searches I just don't understand... I am afraid to know what sinister intent the person might have when they typed in "gaudy pointlessness of a cuckoo clock in Hell." or "comical names for a gardener." What about Hamburgerler Pictures? Have I talked about The Hamburgerler enough to create a search?

Some are just too vague... I hope someone wasn't looking for something specific when the typed in "comical" or "comical pictures" into Google. How bored are you to type "height" into a search engine. What were you hoping to find?

These are all rhetorical questions folks... I really don't care to know if you were looking for a comical picture of how tall the Hamburgerler really is. If you find out... Wonderful! I hope it makes your day.

Though, I am curious who the "male actor in advil cold and sinus tv commercial" really is. Seriously... I'm stumped too.
I posted this @ 1/22/2005 09:32:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.