The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/13/2004
9 to 5 by Dolly Parton

Have you heard about my love of office supplies? There is something appealing about the scent of new paper and ink products that I enjoy. No, kids... This doesn't mean I sit around sniffing markers. Sir Marks-a-lot is a fine marking friend, but not the be all end all of office supplies. White out would get me in trouble. Once again... No, kids... It is not because I was sniffing it. I would paint with it. I would color with it. I would glue with it. I would create with it! Yet, I always ran into the same problem. Eventually it would start to dry out and become chunky. No matter how well I shook it before use. Even before Liquid White Out, I would find ways to be creative with those little stick of gum-sized sheets of white out that you would use when typing. But now I've discovered a new type of white out that is pretty damned inventive and fun! Correction Tape! It's like a marker in a way because of the 'line' of white out that it makes. It's not sticky. I don't have to wait for it to dry before I write on it. It's clever.

I'm sure you are thinking that I've truly lost my mind. Perhaps I have... but either way. I think if you are going to sit at a desk for 8+ hours, you might as well have fun. Pens that light up or do something funky. Highlighters that have a pleasant scent. You name it!
Now if this is old news to you because you've worked in an office for a while and have already made these discoveries, then please do'nt burst my bubble. Let me have my fun!


Are you tired of not being a British Lord? I know I am! Who hasn't woken up at the crack of 10AM, put on the proper attire, and gone out on their balcony to wave at the adoring masses. Only to find that the adoring masses are a couple of parked cars and the occasional neighborhood cat. Not quite the Manor-born life that some are accustomed to living.


I need your help! I like to make compilation CD's. Theme CD's, if you will... I know a lot of music, but I also know there is a lot out there that I'm forgetting about. I'm not Dick Clark after all. What I'm looking to do is make a CD with "Names" as the theme. For example: Simon & Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson or Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom or KISS - Christine Sixteen. All good songs! Do you see the pattern? List some of your favorite suggestions of songs where someone's name is the name of the song. Who knows?! Maybe I'll find some new songs that I like in the process.
I posted this @ 12/13/2004 04:28:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.