The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/02/2009

SING FOR THE LAUGHTER. SING FOR THE TEARS

I've been saying this for YEARS now...

Some of these dopes on American Idol have to be fake. Or in denial. Or planted actors. But something has to be amiss.

I can't stand the early rounds of American idol for this reason. Weed out all the schmoes who someone were moved on to Hollywood. For me to even watch the show at all is a testament of love. One that I probably remind Mark about more than I should. But with as much mind rotting television that is out there, I don't know how people can enjoy watching horrible people, with seemingly no clue that they are horrible, sing.


'Idol' auditioners: Fakes or delusional?
I posted this @ 2/02/2009 04:43:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.