The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/14/2008

FELL IN LOVE WITH A BOY

On this, the day for love and couples it may seen odd to talk about exes, but hear me out... I'm going somewhere with this.

I think that people can learn from most situations. Whether things turned out in your favor or not, we can learn something from it. Relationships are no different. Looking back at people that I've gone on a date with they've each helped me get to where I am now. From them I have a clearer idea of the type of guy I want to be with. I want someone who is honest, trustworthy, and sincerely kind. I like the strongly opinionated. I don't like the strongly oppressive. I like the creative type. Music-minded. Make me laugh, and I'll do my best to make you laugh too. I like the Thinkers. Speak your mind. Deep, get-lost-in eyes and a great smile go a long way. Combine that with an infectious laugh, and you've got a winning combo. Sure this just scratches the surface, but it helps paint the picture. It draws the outlines at least.

You could say that I wouldn't have to date someone to figure these things out. It does help to refine the overall idea. In their own way, good or bad, they helped me realize that I have an amazing man in my life. He's thoughtful, fun and funny, caring, strikingly handsome... he's the one that tucks me in with a good night call and the first person I think about when I get up in the morning. He's the one that is probably a little embarrassed right now reading this. Which... sorry babe. You know me. Sometimes I just gotta say what I gotta say.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Labels: , ,

I posted this @ 2/14/2008 04:12:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.