The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/06/2008

HERE IT GOES AGAIN

So the stupidest thing (in my opinion) happened the other day and again today. This whole conversation harkens to the days of wondering if khakis was a color of pant or a kind of pant or both...

Twice I've been told that my khakis are not proper dress attire. My first response was one of mockery. I thought I was being joked with. How are khakis now proper dress attire. I was told that it was because they are cargo pants, not khakis. Now... Put aside whatever Project Runway fashionista side you might have. Is it really THAT big of a difference? They are khaki colored. They aren't jeans. My work environment is not suit and tie. Which is good because I don't wear ties. BUT... I also don't have the cash to go out and buy new khakis because of an extra pocket on my pants. That's bullshit...

I was told it was small thing put into the handbook. Ok. Fine. So it's there, but in the big scheme of it all if someone is going to send me home to change over that... WOW! Seriously, unclench. WTF?

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 2/06/2008 05:28:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.