The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/07/2008

I AM SO SMART. S-M-R-T

This news flash came across the MSNBC site today. I could have (and might as well have) wrote this myself. The glaring errors are like excepts taking directly from my chat logs. I suppose I should not be surprised that they are predicting Obama as the winner of the Democratic nomination while CNN and FOXNews say Clinton.

For your proofreading pleasure...


BOSTON - Mitt Romney will suspend his presidential campaign, NBC News has learned.

His withdrawal effectively cedes the Republican nomination to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

In a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington Thursday, Romney talked of Democratic Candidates Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama retreating in Iraq and declaring defeat.

He then told the crowd he disagrees with McCain on a number of issues, but that he'd given the mater a lot of thougth and if he fought on all the way to the Republican convention, " I forestall the launch of a national campaign and frankly I'd be makign it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win. Frankly, in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

Romney added, "If this were only about me, I can go on. But its never been only about me. I entered this race... because I love America, and because I love America, in thsi time of war, i feel I now have to stand aside, for our party and for our country."

The former Massachusetts Republican governor has been seriously trailing McCain in the delegate count since Super Tuesday.

Former Gov. Mike Huckabee, R-Ark., remains in the race but trails Romney in the delegate counts.

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 2/07/2008 05:00:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.