The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/15/2006

WHY CAN'T I

Have you ever played "I Never..."? Typically it would involve drinking, but I'm not sure drunk blogging at four in the afternoon is the way to go.

It recently came up in conversation with a friend, and when I started thinking about some of the things I have never done. I'm not talking serious major things like "I have never owned a home" or "I have never been arrested." I mean things that might seem almost common that have somehow escaped me.

Here are a few of the more noteable ones off the top of my head.

-I have never kissed someone at Midnight on New Year's Eve.

-I have never been on a romantic vacation. A vacation. Just the two of us.

-I have never been on a road trip with my best friend. I think he's afraid of my driving. ;-)

-I have never had a good Christmas with a boyfriend. Only one Christmas have I been 'attached', and the gift giving didn't play out well.

-I have never been to Mardi Gras. Though I hear you can do the exact same 'tourist' things any time of year.

-I have never been to a significant other's family's place for a holiday meal. I'm a good guest.

-I have never broken a bone. I'm lucky.

-I have never thrown a punch. I'm a lover not a fighter.

-I have never sang in front of someone I cared about.

A lot of these kind of sound 'sad sack-ish". They aren't meant to be like that. They aren't meant necessarily as goals either. But I wouldn't mind crossing some of these off the list. Though I can live without the bone breaking and punch throwing.
I posted this @ 11/15/2006 02:05:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.