The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
10/27/2006

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION

If you've ever seen Inside The Actor's Studio on Bravo, then you will be familiar with these questions. I thought I'd answer them too.


1. What is your favorite word? Seriously


2. What is your least favorite word? Unfortunately



3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music. I am always so moved by music and I feel that almost any situation has a good song that would fit the mood perfectly. I can be inspired by a song. I can use a song to relate to a person. I can use music when I feel I need to relax and 'meditate'.


4. What turns you off? Cruelty


5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck


6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter


7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of screeching tires.


8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Paramedic maybe? Which I suppose would be ironic considering the answer to my last question.


9. What profession would you not like to do? Politician


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I accept you just the way you are.
I posted this @ 10/27/2006 08:57:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.