The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/08/2006

FIGHTING THE BATTLE OF WHO COULD CARE LESS

Rambling post time...

-Have you ever heard how they say that your body will tell you what it's craving? Well, apparently my body is craving lime. I bought 1 real lime, 1 fake plastic lime with that juice in it, lime flavored tostitos, vodka (lime flavored), and margarita mix (which is inherently lime flavored).

Besides sounding like an alcoholic, apparently my body was craving a specific citric acid. LIMES! They aren't just for garnish anymore!


-I don't get political on this blog, because I am the worst at debating any type of political doctrines. Yet, I have to say I am really happy Pete Ricketts didn't win a local election here in Nebraska. It strengthens my belief that how we vote really does work and that you can't buy an election win.


-We just keep putting these things out! even if you don't have an iPod or other portable mp3 player you can listen on the computer. We'd love to get some feedback. Good, bad, or otherwise!


-I think there is some strangeness in the world right now. Doogie Howser is gay! (Apparently my powers work TOO well.) Britney Spears is getting a divorce. I feel sorry for the kids, but still... It'd K-Fed. Bob Barker is retiring from The Price Is Right. Now who will tell me to spay and nueter my pets?! Betty White is going to have to start working weekends.


-Work has been busy, finally. I don't talk about my job a whole lot here for obvious reasons, but this isn't anything bad. What was supposed to have been going on two months ago has finally started. We are back in the school, recruiting kids for our research study. While I miss spending my days googling and getting paid for it, at least Mike has stopping yelling at me for wasting tax payers money. So that is why I haven't posted much recently.


So, Internet.... How're you doing? How was your day?
I posted this @ 11/08/2006 02:26:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.