The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/27/2006

BABY LOVE

This entry is about TV and babies. Just getting that out of the way, in case it gets muddled later.

BABIES BABIES BABIES

A big congratualtions to my friends Brenda & Dustin!!! I know she had her ups and downs, but I'm sure everyone is glad that her Little One is here.


Now... about babies I'm tired of hearing about.

I am so over Suri Holmes-Cruise. Congrats! He found a way to spawn.

I could care less Brad and Angelina finally admit they are a couple and that she is going to have a baby too.

I'm truly frightened that Brittany Spears is pregnant again. It's like... ok, fine. Have your kids... But wow... Can we get her into some Mommy & Me groups or something? She only has one lap. Where's she gonna put this kid when she tries to escape papparazzi?


I can't get enough of reality television. Not just old show, but Survivor and Amazing Race in particular.

I'll read the spoiler sites about Survivor that pretty much gives away who gets kicked off in what order (other than the finale). And it doesn't bother me. I still watch just as much. Even though I've read the rationale why they say so-and-so is going to be voted off, I still watch. Spoilers aren't always right. It's just speculation based on pattern and little tidbits of fact here and there. Nothing concrete.

More importantly... this season of Survivor seems to have had the biggest bunch of dopes that I've ever seen. It was a school-yard pick for teams and somehow the idiots all gravitated towards each other.

My two biggest annoyances on the show are Shane and Terry. Shane (who is rumored to be local) is crazy! Why pick Survivor to be the place that you decide to give up your three pack-a-day cigarette habit? He went from withdrawals to complete lunacy. I understand that editing plays a part in how people or portrayed, but they don't dub what you say. And half the shit that is coming out of his mouth just sounds like non-sensical ramblings. He is upset when the people on his team don't back him or make decisions without him. He has been lucky that his team has won a lot of challenges in the past and they haven't had to turn on each other. But it'll happen. And when it does... he's gone.

Terry on the other hand is trying to play it smart. Yet, failing miserably. He has had an ace up his sleeve for the last 4 episodes. He has been outnumbered for a long while. He tells people he's trying to swing the favor to his team, yet he has passed up opportunities to do so at every turn. I was beginning to think that he too was an idiot. Then it occured to me. What if that has been his plan all along? Get people to vote the same way he votes. So he doesn't HAVE to use his saving grace of hidden immunity.

I know... I'm talking nonsense. If you don't watch the show, this probably means nothing to you.


Amazing Race has been bittersweet for me this year. After the ultra-lame Family Edition last time, I had renewed hopes for a great show this time around. Unfortunately, most of the teams have been unlikable or really hard to like. The few times I did favor have been eliminated. So it's a matter of rooting for the least annoying team, of the ones that are left.

There is no real strategy to getting rid of competitors in this game. It's a game that you have to play on your own (well, with a teammate). You can't be 'out to get' anyone else that is racing. That will only lead to your downfall. You'll be too worried about tripping someone else up and you'll trip up.
I posted this @ 4/27/2006 09:05:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.