The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
3/03/2006

1... 2... 3... 4...

I know people either love or hate these things, but I thought it was kinda fun and I'm in the mood for a little fun. So here we go kids! Enjoy!

A)Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Clinical Researcher
2. Crisis Counselor
3. Assistant Family Teacher
4. McDonald's lackey...

B)Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Goonies
2. Tomorrow Never Dies
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Lord Of The Rings

C)Four places you have lived:
1. Omaha Apt #1
2. Omaha Apt #2
3. Omaha Apt #3
4. Nebraska City

D)Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Survivor

E)Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Europe
2. St. Louis
3. Disney World
4. Wyoming

F)Four websites I visit daily:
1. My Blog
2. Flickr
3. Television Without Pity
4. Yahoo



G)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Greek
4. Chinese

H)Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I'd rather be my own bed. I would be comfy and warm with plenty of pillow for people to sleep on.
2. I'd rather be a really hip coffee shop, with good music, great brews, and broadband internet connection
3. I'd rather be Seattle. Which in a way could take the place of my second choice.
4. I'd rather be London. I think I would be trendy, hip, and yet somewhat pretentious with my fake accent.

(Perhaps I misunderstood the question...)



I) Four friends that I think will respond.....
1. Angie (because she can't NOT respond because I've called her out on it now.)
2. Scott (but he might just post in on his blog)
3. Jay (because if he doesn't then I'll hunt him down!)
4. I dunno who else will. I'd be pleased to hear from anyone who did.

See... I resort ot violence and threats to get my way. ;-)
I posted this @ 3/03/2006 01:37:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.