The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/03/2005

THE HEAT IS ON

Also known as "ATTACK OF THE FOOD."

It has been an interesting couple of days for food.

It was decided that yesterday would be Breakfast For Dinner day. Which is perfectly fine for me. Easy to prepare. Easy clean up. No big tasks. Yet between the two of use we couldn't make a proper piece of food if our lives depended on it. And in a way... I guess they did. We, as humans, need food to live.

I broke the first couple of egg yolks. Once I managed to crack them, my over-easy eggs were runny. The pan was first to hot and scorched the hell out of the eggs. Then it wasn't hot enough. The pancakes were sticking to the non-stick skillet. The batter was lumpy and not in a good way. The bacon was... not right. It was low sodium. And you could tell. It was also low flavor.

We should of went to Denny's.

Tonight was chili night. I like chili. Yet, after some gentle goading that real chili is spicy hot and is not just beans and water. We found a recipe for Mexican chili. It was good. It also was spicy in ways that I've never known before.

The chili contained roasted anaheim peppers, jalenpenos, anchos in adobo sauce, beef, mexican oregano, plus you typical chili spicings. One bite and some how the spices had managed to shoot straight up my sinus cavity and I was immediately red in the face. I could feel the top of my head start to sweat.

That's the sign of a good spicy food.

I was dying... I'm pretty sure it was meant to kill most people. If anyone needs a good pest control bait. I know what you can use. All that will be left will be tiny charred remains from spontaneously combusted critters.
I posted this @ 12/03/2005 07:35:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.