The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
9/13/2005

10 THINGS

D Batteries (I dunno why I like using that nickname. Sorry man... :-) ) tagged me. So I had to comply! Though, I don't know who to pass it on to. Six people I'd pass it on to have laready been hit by DB. So if you read this and haven't done it yet. Feel free to 'tag yourself' and go with it!

Enjoy!!

I'm supposed to list ten things that make me happy and then "charge six others with the same miserable burden."

1. Music Musis Music!!!
2. Cooking a new dish and having it turn out GREAT and tasty!
3. Puppies... (and even some kittens)
4. Being able to help someone in need.
5. Spending any kind of time with my friends.
6. The smell of the air after a good rainstorm and a freshly mown lawn.
7. Snuggling up under a blanket and watching the snow fall through a large window.
8. Seeing my little sister and brother grow up. (He's in a fraternity!!?!)
9. A good laugh. One that I can't control and makes me shake until I'm red and crying.
10. A sunny road trip with good company.
I posted this @ 9/13/2005 02:24:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.