The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
5/28/2008

HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR?

'Really? Are you really done with it? Because I have a hard time believing it. It's not that I think you're lying, per se. I just think that you overestimate your maturity.' That's what I think every time I hear that someone is giving up overly dramatic friends & coworkers, blogging, being socially online, or the internets in general. I find it amusing that someone well dramatically claim that they are over the drama.

The people that are really over 'it', don't announce it. The just do it. They just leave all the melodrama behind. They don't make long winded posts to all their so called friends. They don't throw themselves down on the chaise lounge in their mind and announce to a room full of coworkers that they can't take it anymore.

Have something dramatic happen? That's fine. Want to tell someone about it? Fine. But be a better story teller. Don't throw open the curtains and announce it to the world, Scarlet. People will take your seriously if you are calmer and sincere.

If you think this is about you. Don't worry about it. It's 99% likely that it's not. It's more about the incidental people I stumble across as I pass the time reading blogs or listening to coworkers droll on.

So why say something here?

*pulls up a chaise lounge and throws himself on it*

Because I can...

Labels:

I posted this @ 5/28/2008 04:51:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.