HERE IT GOES AGAIN
|01. Are you taller than your best friend?
02. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Anything that writes smoothly.
03. Look at your planner for tomorrow, what’s going on?
Work... and a VERY special birthday.
04. What color are your toe nails usually?
05. What was the last thing you highlighted?
06. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Blue. Even tho they are not hanging in front of a window.
07. What color are the seats in your vehicle?
08. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No. I had a black kitten for a day and a half.
09. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
For cash on hand and to pay back someone.
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Oh God... I'm not sure. It's been a LONG time.
13. Can you spell well?
W-E-L-L yeah... you saw that one coming.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
15. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
16. Last time you went to Six Flags?
In Louisville, KY with my brother about 5 years ago.
17. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
18. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
19. Last person you gave a business card to?
I don't have business cards.
20. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
21. Closest framed picture to you?
My best friend, Mike & Jen, at my birthday party.
22. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Mark cooked for me a couple weeks ago while I assembled the grill.
23. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
4 or 5 from people I know or care about.
24. Do you play air guitar?
No. I play air drums or air piano.
25. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
26. Do you take anything in your coffee?
White chocolate flavoring and whatever else makes it a 'mocha'
27. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
28. What is/was your high school's mascot?
29. Last person you spoke to from high school?
30. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
At work on Sunday
31. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I already know how.
32. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Dusty white (a.k.a. Dust AND White)
33. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
The Jumble and Suduko.
34. What was the last pageant you attended?
Beauty? Uh... never. Unless watching Little Miss Sunshine counts.
35. Where is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Hut and it was disappointing.
36. Have you ever worn a crown?
Does one from Burger King count?
37. What is the last thing you stapled?
38. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Probably tried it once.
39. Are you ticklish?
Certain parts at certain times
40. Last time you saw fireworks?
Fourth of July
41. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
At work a couple weeks ago.
42. Last person that im'd you, and you actually responded?
43. Last time you parked under a carport?
Not sure I can recall when. Unless you mean some other kind of carport I'm not familiar with.
44. Do you have a black dog?
No. I have a big dawg. Does that count?
45. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Not that I know of.
46. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Mark, of course! And I'm not just saying that.
47. Last time you saw a semi truck?
48. What is the last song you belted out in the car?
Sour Cherry by The Kills (thanks to my music sherpa)
49. Do you have a little black dress?
LOL No... My scary ass hairy white chicken drumsticks don't care for women's clothing.
50. What do you WISH your middle name was?
I LIKE my middle NAME. Tho if I WAS to name a boy I'd GIVE HIM my middle name (AS tradition holds). But I'M not opposed to SUGGESTIONS.
Labels: fun, meme
I posted this @ 4/29/2008 06:06:00 AM.............Need a link?..........