The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
1/24/2007

I'M NOT AN ADDICT

I swear I'm not addicted to television. I can quit whenever I wa-... OMG! Heroes!

Ok let's give it a run down. I do enjoy television. A lot. There are some days that I don't even turn on the TV at all. Those days I'm usually parked in front of the computer playing WoW.

I am lucky that I'm seeing someone who enjoy reality shows as much as I do. The Cute Teacher has his own kind that he enjoys and I have mine. This is where the problems lies. In an attempt to find common ground among shows we sometimes watch each others favorites and will become addicted to them. I mean, not addicted... enjoy watching them.

Sunday - Pretty TV free overall. Simpsons & Family Guy is they are new or good.
Monday - Heroes (just started back up)
Tuesday - TV free night
Wednesday - Top Chef (currently)
Thursday - Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, The Office
Friday - Most Haunted
Saturday - TV free night

Now here is the kicker... There are several shows that get recorded that I watch either with Cute Teacher or as background noise while doing other things. Jeopardy. Inuyasha. 30 Minute Meals. Everyday Italian. Good Eats. The Price Is Right. Those come on their various days.

Where it gets worse... Lost, Ghost Hunters, Survivor, and Amazing Race are all starting back up in February. I may have to start working 4 10-hour days and use my fifth day as a TV catch up day.

I swear I'm not addicted to television. I can quit whenever I wa-... OMG! Lost!

Labels: ,

I posted this @ 1/24/2007 08:47:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.