The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
1/03/2007

I AM LIVING ON CHANNEL Z

I feel that there is a lot to talk about. I'll break up the next few topics into individual posts. But understand that there is some crossover.

It has been a long two weeks. From the 18th on til now there wasn't much going on at work. Business casual had been now classified as Jeans. Food was plentiful. Vacation days were taken like it was the end of the world. Or at least the end of the year... which it was. I worked two days in two weeks and I loved it! I've mentioned my Christmas excursion to my Grandparents.

I watched a lot of TV over the Christmas break. There was the World Series of Pop Culture marathon. I don't know when this was originally on, but I wish I'd watched it then. Though I must admit it was nice to get the marathon of the series completed in one day. Sure it was a complete waste of a day. I impressed my family with my knowledge of pop culture. Somehow managing to convince them that I am smart because I could name most of the movies that Julia Roberts had been in is the equivalent of a higher IQ.

I was impressed with the contestants on the show. There knowledge of seemingly useless trivia is uncanny. I find it amusing that a whole show was devoted to the bar game of team trivia. Men Of Vision & Cheetara were two of my favorite teams. Cheetara for their comedic timing and eccentric personalities. Men Of Vision for pretty much the same thing. I'm going to go out on a limb... A judging limb... Gay? You make the call.


men of vision


Over the New Year's Break Cute Teacher and I were entranced by the psychological train wreck that is the Fox Reality channel and their show Solitary. I can see why it was advertised as controversial. Nine contestants placed in solitary confinement 'pods' and asked to endure 'treatments' and stunts until only one remained. Think Big Brother meets Fear Factor.

These contestants were truly undergoing torture chambers. They were woke at odd times by alarms and strobe lights. 'Forced' to endure protein bars for food. The 'treatments' included laying on an even bed of snub-nosed nails, watching disturbing image videos and asked to complete math equations based on the video, asked to do shots of hotter than hot vials of liquid. After sleep and food deprivation and various mental tests they would be asked to perform various physical challenges. The first person each round to quit the torture was out as a result.

There were psychological tests of mental stability that were disguised as exercises for them. Having a background in psychology it was intersting to see how quickly people started breaking under solitary confinement. For all the poor conditions that they had to endure for what I presumed to be almost two weeks... the only would win $50,000!? It certainly wasn't enough to afford the therapy you'd have to go through after the mental torture. Yet Cute Teacher and I watched the entire marathon.

I know I have an addiction... but I might have to spend more time at Cute Teacher's place so I can watch the Fox Reality Channel.
I posted this @ 1/03/2007 11:45:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.