The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/22/2006

PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY

If it ever comes up in future conversation... I would just like to say, please don't be That Guy.

Sars: Oh, no, it's all rugby nowadays. They play rugby with I Do The Outdoorsy Thing Because It Prevents Me From Sobbing Like A Little Girl About My Hairline Guy.

Alli: Who isn't fooling anyone.

Sars: No. And also at the rugby game? You'd Better Like My Friends Because You'll Never See Me Without Them Guy.

Alli: And after rugby, it's off to visit the one guy they couldn't get to come out with them -- I Don't Quite Live With My Parents But I Have All Their Old Furniture Guy, who slept in through the rugby game while his roommate, Gets All His Current Events Information From Watching Fox News While Eating Froot Loops Guy, kicked back in the living room.
I posted this @ 12/22/2006 10:08:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.