The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/19/2006

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE

So I haven't written an actual post in a while. It's not for a lack of anything to say. Well, in a way it is. Things have been fun, but busy lately. Finished up some Christmas shopping for and with Cute Teacher. I got my Christmas cards completed and sent out. Hopefully they'll all reach their destinations in time or at least before the new year. That's my goal. Get them in before January 1st.

Mike, Jen, and I have been continuing to do a show each week.

I've been reading. I just finished a book, that CT loaned me. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. I was trying to finish it before we had our Christmas exchange tonight. I'm looking forward to this. Like I've said before. My Christmas' haven't been exactly glorious in the past. It's a great feeling to have one on the horizon that is one I'm actually not dreading. You shouldn't dread spending a holiday with someone you care about.

Work has been busy. We've been finishing up as many follow-up visits with the kids in the research study before the holidays.

I've been looking into some recipes that I want to try. With all the holiday cooking programs that are out there.

I'll share some recipes one I try them. Ramperto has mentioned that I should do another photo set of somethign I make. So I might combine the two. Cooking and new photos.

Any good easy recipes that you are making for the holidays?
I posted this @ 12/19/2006 12:00:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.