The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/11/2006

EVERY OTHER DAY OF THE WEEK IS FINE.... YEAH

Bullet time...

-Today has been one of those rare days that I absolutely love cold weather. A nice foggy morning, misty rain, brisk temperatures that almost don't require a coat.

-December has been flying by. Virtually half way through the months and I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping and get Christmas cards sent out. I intend to do both.

-I'm annoyed by office workers who microwave their food, leaving it in there for 5-10 minutes after the timer has gone off. And then scoff because I removed their food so I could heat up my own food. Remain vigilant over your Lean Cuisine next time! I may or may not have spit in your food.

-I'm in a big city mood. Cute Teacher and I went to KC this weekend. I'll expound more on this in another post. Having been to Chicago a few times this summer and KC now... I'm really feeling in a big city mood. Maybe it's the whole cold weather Christmasy mood that has me feeling like I want a part as an extra in a movie where I stroll down a busy street smiling for seemingly no reason. Just happy and taking in the surroundings.

-My Jeep is annoying. I still love my Jeep. But it is persistent when it wants attention. If you don't buckle your seat belt (which I always do anyway) it lets you know with a "I'm A Winner" ding-ding-ding bell. It also alerts you to needing an oil change and fuel. All of which happened at the same time one day last week. It was almost too much to take. I can't find the Jeep Preferences tab yet, but I need to soon.... Or I could just do as the car asks.

A little randomness for your Monday.
I posted this @ 12/11/2006 10:53:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.