The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/07/2006

SINGING UP TO A CAPULET ON A BALCONY IN YOUR MIND

I had odd sleeps last night. I was tired and easily fell asleep at first. A nature call woke me up around 3am this morning. As the case has been the last couple of days. Nothing too unusual. In the bathroom still a little startled by metal shining on my chest. Back in bed, I tried to go to sleep but I was hearing a noise of some sort.

It sounded like rustling and skittering. Papers shuffling. Why my mind jumped to a mouse I have no idea, but there it was. I was sure I had a mouse in my apartment. I convinced myself that it would be wiser to check and do something about it than to try and go back to sleep at this point and have the little bugger crawl in bed with me.

I went down stairs with the lights off so as not to startle him. I followed the sound to my computer in the corner. But it wasn't a mouse it was my speakers were picking up a 'sound' of some sort. They were making a noise of some sort. Has anyone seen Signs?

I think I liked the idea of a mouse better than what happened in Signs.

Back to bed, yet again... This time I feel asleep, only to be awoke again in an hour. This time I was sure that I heard pounding. Hammering. As if someone in a neighboring apartment was hanging something on the wall and they were pounding a nail into the wall. It didn't last for very long. The more I thought about (after I fully woke up) I don't know that it actually happened in real life or if it was in my dream. But I've had similar dreams like that over the years where I'm sure that I hear someone knocking.

This was similar, but 'different' in a way that seemed less like knocking and more like a pounding/thumping that actually shook me (all night long).

Hopefully tonight will be less of a weird noise-fest.
I posted this @ 12/07/2006 01:38:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.