The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/05/2006

WE ARE THE YOUTH GONE WILD

I suppose I should've stated #86 differently. Because I did visit a tattoo parlor, but not for a tattoo.

Why you may ask? I got my nipples pierced.

Now... I've told a handful of people and I've had generally one of two reactions. "What?!" followed by "How much did it hurt?" or... "What the hell, why? You?!" Because let's face it. I'm about as white bread as it comes. I'm so white it hurts. My whiteness can be seen from space. Cosmonauts are like, "What the fuck is that glowing down there?"

So yeah, I did it. And no thanks to certain friends in Chicago who claimed it worse than other types of piercings. ;-) I have no intention of testing that theory.

I know that on the Ben & Jerry's scale pierced nipples are pretty vanilla these days. Yet, cut me some slack. This is Nebraska. Oh... and the whiteness.

Here's how it played out for those who care and aren't scoffing yet. If you don't care. Don't read.

My first intention was to take The Cute Teacher with me for moral support. Someone to hold my hand. I nixed that idea on the chance I chickened out. Can't be doing that in front of him. I parked across from the place, but ended up walking around the block first. Why? Chickening out? No... I really hadn't 'thought' about it all day leading up to it til I got out of the car. I took that walk to work up gumption.

Not really sure what I was in for time-wise I overplugged the meter. I headed for the door walked inside. After filling out a consent form he took me back to a room to have it done.

I always laugh at the casual small talk business people make in such situations and how willing I am to go along with it because of an awkward or odd situation. This would certainly fall into such a category.

I looked away as he prepared to pierce the first nip. One. Two. POKE! Three. "Hey that wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be." That's always the way I seem to have things happen. My imagination and build-up of something is typically WAY worse than... "OW! SHIT!?! Ok... that kind of hurt," as he poked the second one. I happened to be looking as he did it. Good thing he was standing off to the side because my leg kicked up slowly in a reflex motion. As he walked me back up front he hollered, "Another pair of skewered boobies done!" Nice...

I was in and out of there in a fraction of the time that I had on the parkign meter. I think adrenaline got me part of the way home. Though, when I got back into my Jeep I started laughing like a fool. I was shocked I actually did it.

The drive home was... an experience. Let me say that seatbelts are the work of the devil to nipples. Ouch! Plus the rubbing of my shirt was a bit.. intense. I looked like a fool driving home slightly hunched over to keep my shirt from rubbing. Seatbelt attached, but pulled away to prevent rubbing. By the time I got home I realized that I had the radio playing, but I couldn't tell you one song that played. My focus was on getting home. What I wouldn't have given for Cute Teacher to drive my man boobs home.

A warm shower and a couple tylenol later I was feeling fine.

Stupidly enough I decided that one drive wasn't enough. I ended up going out to eat with Jay. Which meant going back out in the cold and latching myself into a seatbelt again. The things I do for food.

I showed them off to Cute Teacher and was met with thumbs up approval. Which is a good thing. I did sleep with the sheet pulled down for most of the night. I only bumped myself once which immediately woke me up. Other than that... all is well in Nipple Land.
I posted this @ 12/05/2006 07:42:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.