The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
6/24/2006

JUST TAKE THOSE OLD RECORDS OFF THE SHELF

I've seen this before, but now that I have an iPod I can actually complete it.

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense.
NO CHEATING.

(my commentary in bold)

How am I feeling today? Deeper & Deeper - Madonna (Fetch me my thinking jacket!)

Will I get far in life? Screaming John - Sonia Dada

How do my friends see me? Come Back Around - Feeder (I guess they like me enought o keep coming back)

What is my best friend's theme song? Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie

What is the story of my life? Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder (It's also the title of my autobiography)

What was high school like? Because - Natalie Merchant

What is the best thing about me? All I Want - Natalie Merchant (I have a lot of Natalie Merchant)

What was today like? In Like The Rose - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

What is in store for this weekend? I'm With You - Avril Lavigne

What song describes my parents? In Your Honor - Foo Fighters

How is my life going? Never Ending Story - A New Found Glory (Is that a good or bad thing?)

What song will they play at my funeral? Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers (BWAHAHAHA!!!)

How does the world see me? She Bop - Cyndi Lauper (Apparently the world sees me as a woman who can't get enough of herself, if you catch my drift)

Do people secretly lust after me? Wonder - Natalie Merchant (Did I mention I have a lot of Natalie Merchant?)

How can I make myself happy? Drop Dead Gorgeous - Republica (Fetch me my Platinum Visa. There's shopping to do be done, DAH-ling!)

What should I do with my life? Get Your Adverbs Here - Buffalo Tom (School House Rocks) (If you need an adverb, you know where to go.)

Will I ever have children? Too Little Too Late - Barenaked Ladies (Oh... Hrm. Well that's somewhat appropriate.)

What will you name them? Back To You - John Mayer

Who will you marry? If You Could Read My Mind - Ultra Nate & Amber (Can you read it?)

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse? High & Dry - Jamie Cullum

How will you die? Crazy - Alana Davis (I've always wanted to be the crazy old guy in the neighborhood that all the neices and nephews are slightly worried what I'll do next. This cinches it!)
I posted this @ 6/24/2006 04:02:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.